Dental Services in Boca Raton
Providing Comprehensive Care for a Healthy, Brilliant Smile
At the International Center for Advanced Dentistry, we prioritize patient care and satisfaction. From cosmetic dentistry and preventative care to root canals and dentures, our team is committed to providing trusted dental services in Boca Raton.
Schedule your appointment with our team by contacting our office today!
Healthy Teeth Begin at Home!
Just two minutes of brushing, twice daily, can dramatically boost your oral health. We know life can be hectic but making your dental health a priority can spread benefits to all areas of your life. Not only does brushing reduce the instance of well-known issues like cavities and gingivitis, but it can also help control bacteria from circulating to other parts of the body. Insufficient oral health can contribute to conditions like cardiovascular disease, endocarditis, and pneumonia.
We offer a broad range of services to help you maintain your oral health, including:
- Cosmetic dentistry: Invisalign, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and teeth whitening
- Restorative dentistry: Dental implants, bridges, crowns, root canals, dentures
- Preventative dentistry: Cleanings, oral cancer screening, fluoride treatment
- Surgical dentistry: Extractions, bone grafts, gingival recontouring
- Sedation dentistry: Nitrous oxide, oral sedation
- Full mouth reconstruction: Full mouth rehabilitation, equilibration, TMJ
- Dental emergencies: Cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Spa services: BOTOX®, Ultherapy, facials
Schedule Twice-Yearly Exams for Maximum Health
Every six months, you should come in to see your Boca Raton dentist at the International Center for Advanced Dentistry. With these regular appointments, we can stop plaque and tartar build-up before it becomes a true health concern. Our skilled team works with PPO insurance providers to provide you with high-quality and affordable dental care.
For your convenience, we offer same-day appointments for emergency dental needs. These include tooth pain, broken teeth, lost teeth, and more. Call (561) 220-3307 today!
Our staff members are some of the best in their field.
We're all about you and providing a positive experience.
We can accommodate a majority of dental services in-house.
Feel relaxed at every appointment in our welcoming atmosphere.